If you have a wealth of knowledge on a particular topic and have a desire to teach others from your own experiences, you may be considering building a learning platform and launching a course in the near future; the problem is, you don’t have a clue of where to start.
In this episode, Cari Kaufman talks with Lisa Robbins about her Career and College Planning course, how she took the knowledge in her head and translated it into a curriculum that others could access, and finally, how she prepared a runway long enough to give her course a successful launch!
– Stephen Covey – “7 Habits of Highly Effective People” –
– Birkman assessment- https://birkman.com/solutions/high-performing-teams/
– Amy Porterfield’s “digital course academy”- https://www.amyporterfield.com/waitlist/
– Russ Stahlders at Clarified Marketing- https://www.clarifiedmarketing.com/
– Michael Hyatt & Co.- https://michaelhyatt.com/
– Sunsama- https://app.sunsama.com/
– Momentum Membership with Amy Porterfield- https://www.amyporterfield.com/momentumdetails/