Online Review Generation
Local businesses need online reviews to attract new customers.
A study of 6,283 consumers showed that
- 91% of consumers read online reviews when searching for local businesses
- 84% of consumers trust online reviews as much as personal recommendations
- Businesses with 5 Star ratings on their Google listing received 69% of clicks to their website
- 5 Star ratings receive 28% more clicks than no ratings
If you don't have have an ongoing plan to ask customers for reviews, you may be missing out on new business and not even know it.
On the other hand, if you have a way to generate reviews that makes it 1) super easy for customers to provide a review, and 2) super easy for you to ask for and manage reviews, your business will stand out from the crowd and more customers will click to your site.
Online Review Process
Let's make it EASY for your customers to give you those 5 Star reviews!
1. Import Customer Contacts
There are several ways to collect and add customer contact information to the review gathering system: spreadsheet import, customer adds it at a tablet at your location, or manually. All we need are names and email addresses or cell phone numbers.
2. Request Reviews from Customers
Automatically email or text customers to request reviews on Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yelp, or any other review site. We can set up automated reminders and notifications when a customer leaves reviews. A review isn't as good as expected? Those will be flagged to you directly so you can respond and convert that customer's frown to a smile.
3. Share your reviews on your website
Google and other sites will show your reviews and that will dramatically increase the clicks to your website. We'll also show the reviews directly on the website to further prove your authority and excellence to site visitors.